Few things make many little girls (or moms) more delighted than a tea party. It’s also fun for moms to take their daughters out for tea to enjoy some delicious treats and practice their etiquette. Next time you are in London, don’t miss the opportunity to experience The Arch London’s sumptuous afternoon tea.
The five-star hotel has devised an exclusive Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea fit for a Duke or Duchess, just in time to celebrate the marriage of HRH Prince Harry to Meghan Markle on May 19, 2018. This luxurious afternoon tea features an array of beautifully decorated wedding-inspired sweet treats.
- Bride-To-Be Wedding Dress ginger flavored biscuits
- The Groom – a suited and booted bavarois panacotta and crumble complete with a top hat
- A Royal Crown made with a lemon tart base and elderflower and rose mousse with golden meringue embellishment
- His & Hers peanut butter chocolate delices
- Profiterole croustillants filled with a soft center of raspberry crèmeux and decorated with an American flag as a nod to the Two Nations
The Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea is served with The Arch London’s usual savories and sandwiches as well as homemade warm scones with jam and clotted cream.
The Arch London’s afternoon tea is available exclusively throughout May and is served daily from Noon until 7 pm. It can be enjoyed in the hotel’s stunning Martini Library, stylish Hunter 486 restaurant or chic Salon de Champagne lounge.
The Arch London is one of Central London’s best kept secrets. Located in Marylebone across the road from Queen Madge’s London pad, The Arch London is the perfect place to make patriotic guests feel like royalty during their stay.
Mommy Scene is a family lifestyle blog featuring creative ideas, favorite family-focused brands, inspiring projects we do with our kids and everyday family life.